<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yahoo Avatars and my Sister 

Yahoo! Avatars

This is my Avatar on Yahoo. I just created it. I found out about them when my sister created one for herself a while back. She has it on the sidebar of her blog.

I look at my sister's blog every single day. I hope against hope that this will be the day that she starts blogging again. She used to be quite the avid blogger, but not anymore. I know I don't have that much room to talk because my blogging is pretty spotty, but I think I blog at least a couple of times a month.

The thing that I think is funny is that even though she may not blog, (her last entry was dated 6/2/06) her Avatar will change her clothes and/or background. That just cracks me up!

Sissy! You are a talented writer! Take a break from your other talents every once in a while and let us hear your voice!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com