<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

(RED) Campaign 

If you feel so led, I hope you'll click the above (RED) banner that I added. I think it's a very clever idea to get people excited about contributing to a very worthy cause by getting them excited about shopping!

I almost gave in and bought one of the limited edition Red IPod Nano's, but I didn't.

If you are not feeling like feeding into the whole consumerism thing, then you might consider "Keep A Child Alive." As well as donating directly to that cause, you can download a copy of Alicia Keys and Bono singing a version of "Don't Give Up" and the proceeds go to the charity.

As we begin to enter into the holidays, don't forget to be thankful for what you have and give back to the world. I am a firm believer in that which you give away comes back to you ten-fold.

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com