<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Free In You 

Jef put this Meme on his blog and I thought it was fun, so I thought I'd give it a try. Here's how it works:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

Q: What does next year have in store for you?
"I don't want your love"
Duran Duran

Hey! I'm already not liking this!

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
"Addicted"
Kelly Clarkson

I've really been trying to stop that!

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
"Daddy"
Beyonce

Umm...Daddy is not with us anymore...

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
"I will never be the same"
Melissa Etheridge

Good Lord!

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
"Treat Me Right"
Pat Benatar

That's better!

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
"Alien"
Bush

That's old fashioned romance for you!

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
"All Around the World of the Myth of Fingerprints"
Paul Simon

I've had a few fingerprints on me...

Q: Your favourite saying?
"I'm Not the One"
Cars

Hmmm...

Q: Favourite place?
"Love the One Your With"
Stephen Stills

If only my brain were wired that way!

Q: Most Missed Memory?
"Boondocks"
Little Big Town

That's not far from wrong!

Q: What song describes your best friend?
"In the Weeds"
Michelle Malone

But I don't have any friends into pot... that I know of.

Q: What song describes your ex?
"California Dreamin'"
Mamas and the Papas

Another one that makes me say....Hmmm....

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
"Welcome Me"
Indigo Girls

I would hope that I would be welcome on a first date. If not, then I think thats what's referred to as a "first stalk."

Q: Drug of choice?
"Walking Through Fire"
Mary Chapin Carpenter

Interesting!

Q: What song describes yourself?
"One Small Year"
Shawn Colvin

One small year until I get my house!!!

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
"When the World Ends"
Dave Matthews Band

Huh? Maybe this is a reference to my new found obsession with "Heroes?"

Q: The song that best describes the president?
"Lay My Head Down
Indigo Girls

Ha! That actually kind fits!

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
La Grange
ZZ Top

La Grange, TX or La Grange, GA?

Q: Your love life right now?
"Hello Again"
Dave Matthews Band

I was kinda hoping to move forward...

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
"Winthrop"
Indigo Girls

I don't even know what this means!

Q: How will you die?
"Bad Luck Blue Eyes Good Bye"
Black Crowes

Another one that makes me grimace...

Q: The song you'll put as the subject?
"Free In You"
Indigo Girls

I'll leave this one to your imagination.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com