<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 10, 2008

2.5 Pounds lost 

At this week's weigh in I lost 2.5 pounds. Previously the least amount I have lost was 3.5 pounds, so I tried to think of what I did differently this last week. The only things I could think of was that in addition to going to water aerobics 3x last week, I also took the stairs every day to my 5th floor office and I was wearing jeans at my weigh in and jeans do weigh more than the normal pants I wear.

At first I was a bit bummed by it, but I was also way tired on Friday, which always exacerbates the bummed-ness. However I've made peace with it and I'm just thankful I lost 2.5 pounds and now have lost a total of 105.7! Woo Hoo!

I'm going to have to get used to smaller amounts of weight lost because once I start eating again, the days of losing 6.5 pounds in a week will be more than likely be the exception and not the norm. I'm scheduled to begin transitioning back to food later this month or the first part of March. I'm excited but a little apprehensive about it all at the same time.

I hope whereever you are that all is well in your world!

Peace Love & Happiness!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com