<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 15, 2008

3lbs lost for a total of 124.2! 

My second week of eating was pretty uneventful, which is great! I was very pleased to get on the scale and see that I've lost another 3lbs!

Today I got to start eating lunch! Woo Hoo! One of the recommended lunches is a whole wheat tortilla, with 2 oz of low fat cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and salsa. OH. MY. GOD. It was freakin' amazing! So simple, but so tasty!

The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a bear at work. We've got a lot of people out of the office and we're being expected to pick up the slack. Now, I'm all about pitching in to get the job done, but I didn't make it to water aerobics once last week and I only made it once week before. Fortunately, the weather was good that I could get a few brief walks in, did some heavy duty vacuuming, (yes, that's exercise!) and spent some time on my recumbent bike. However I love my water aerobics and I miss it!

I went through the whole blaming work and the people who were out and all sorts of other blame game techniques, but I finally made it back to the fact that I knew I was going to be expected to work some extra time and yet I didn't get to work until 9:00. Finally logic kicked my brain's butt and said, "You have no one to blame but yourself, girl! You've got to get up and get to work early so you can leave in time for water aerobics." My brain couldn't argue with that, so that is the plan for next week. Wish me luck that I'll get back on my water aerobics routine!

I went clothes shopping last night and was trying on this pair of pants. I put them on and they were too big. Too big? What the hell is too big? I took the pants off and made sure that the tag inside the pants matched the tag attached to the pants and lo and behold, they did. I wander out to the sales floor and got the smaller size, and I'll be damned if they didn't fit! Now, I don't remember the last time I fit in this size. It's been A LOT of years. What a great feeling that is! I can't even describe it!

I was flipping channels the other day and came across an episode of "Big Medicine." I don't normally watch this show because it just makes me sad and has me thinking, "There but for the grace of God, go I." However this episode featured a girl who lost all the weight she needed to lose and was having a breast lift and abdominoplasty. Once I get to where I want to be, I want to have a breast reduction and abdominoplasty. They showed her journey and how she hurt like hell afterwards, but when she healed, SHE LOOKED AMAZING! Man, if I look 1/4 as good as she did after I have my surgery, I will be over the moon!

Here's to amazingly simple and tasty meals and feeling good about yourself!

Peace Love & Happiness!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com