<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Weekend in Dallas 





I went to visit HDW in Dallas, TX over Easter Weekend and had a great time. I flew for the first time in many, many years without using a seat belt extender so that was a wonderful way to start the trip!


We went and got a mani/pedi and waxing on Thursday, Friday during the day we went to the Dallas Arboretum where they have an event called "Dallas Blooms;" Friday evening we went to the Dallas Museum of Art where they were having an evening thing with music and a sneak peek at an exhibit that was going to open the next day that was by an artist that loves Bluebonnets (I LOVE Bluebonnets!); Saturday I went and had a totally awesome experience with HDW's Thai massage therapist,Ty; and Sunday we went to Easter Brunch and then to see Horton Hears a Who before I headed to the airport. It was wonderful to be back in Texas if only for a short while! I've included some of my favorite pictures from the trip. You can see the rest on Flickr.


Peace Love & Happiness!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com