<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 11, 2008

For a day I was a Super Model! 


Patrick is taking a photography class and his class is currently working on taking photographs of people. Jef and I got together with him yesterday and I got to play "Super Model" for a few hours!

The picture above is Jef's favorite of the bunch. All of Patrick's favorites were some that I will only share with close friends and family because they are really goofy looking! LOL!
It was interesting as we looked through the pictures that both Jef and I commented (at almost the same time) that I'm starting to look more like my Mom. I don't know if it's the weight loss or I'm getting older or a combination of both, but there were a few that I was thinking, "Wow! I'm turning into my Mom!"
That's not a bad thing! My Mom was a beautiful woman. There were times when she didn't enhance her looks to the best of her ability (and as a result, Marti and I will never let our hair go completely grey!) but even then, she was beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful Mom's - Let me take this opportunity to say, "Happy Mother's Day" to all you Mom and Mom-like people out there!
Peace Love & Happiness

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com