<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Long time no see, huh? 

Hello out there! It's been a while since I've blogged. Some of it is due to I didn't want to not pull up my blog and not see my little Fred. Some of it was just being too tired to blog. Work has been kicking my ass lately, but I've been trying to kick back and I'm hopeful that maybe things will calm down a bit.

Since I've last blogged, I got Shelby a kitten. I was having lunch with a friend when I mentioned that I wanted to get Shelby a kitten. My friend lives just up the street from the Paulding County Humane Society, so away we went! Bella is 8 months old, all black with blue-ish green eyes and just a little love bug. SHELBY HATES HER WITH A HATE THAT DEFIES ALL OTHER HATE IN THE WORLD. So much for getting Shelby a kitten. (heavy sigh!) Right now, I'm letting Shelby have a time out from hiding and running and hissing and spitting and yowling at Bella by letting her have a litter box, food and water in the bedroom with the door closed. I really had good intentions when I got Bella. However you know what they say - the road to hell is paved with good intentions!

Peace Love & Happiness!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com